Sunday, January 25, 2015

Smash photography!

Smash bros is an awesome game. In my GOTY thing I listed off some disappointments, and yeah sure those are my genuine feelings, but I also can't deny its still smash bros and one of the best franchises to ever exist... ever. It has sky space high standards, so disappointment just means its super ultra amazing instead of super ultra supreme amazing. Basically its still a masterpiece I'm playing a lot, and its likely the best game on the Wii U (though there are plenty of other greats). So naturally I'm having a good time and getting some good pictures. As I looked through my gallery today I saw a great opportunity to post a nice little collection out of some of my favorite, or funny photos taken over time.


Fox is ready to take you on.

Priceless expression

Tremble before the power of cherry!!!

This just looked awesome. No other caption is needed.

Torpedo kong!

Poor Fox has been possessed.

Can they even play instruments?

Bowser has a new toy

Cloud gazing....


"Give me my pills!"

The look of anticipation!

Super pac-bros!

I don't know if this is more creepy than cute, or more cute than creepy

Dog & duck with a jetpack... your mind should be blown

Exorcism! (admittedly a little hard to see)

Dang it pikachu, you broke reality!

That's it for now. Might do more in the future when I have a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too good for fun

Before I even start, I know in some capacity this article is either silly, or ironically getting worked up in semantics as a resp...