Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Simple joys in life

The world is so messed up right now with all the financial problems, confusion, and bad government. As a society, it doesn't help that we in fact remember bad things easier than the good. That's why some seem to hold split coffee as a day destroyer while enjoying the coffee is just "meh" and has no real daily effect to most people. So it's good to take the time and be more thankful than usual for the simple yet awesome things in life. Here are 10 of those simple joys that I love.

#1: That first sip of hot tea that you or someone else fixed.
#2: A rainy day. I just love them for some reason. Throw in some fog to, please.
#3: Wearing the perfect socks... so warm on my otherwise cold toes.
#4: Watching the sun rise or set
#5: Laughing at something. Anything. Laughter is just awesome!
#6: Listening to the world when no one is around.
#7: Having a memorable chat with friends and family.
#8: That feeling of completing something once you... well, complete something.
#9: Watching a thunderstorm as you try to sleep. I don't know why I like this, but I just do.
#10: Watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqV3clvlC4Q and saying that the world really is "just awesome".
________________________________________

Well that's my list of simple things that I enjoy. Please feel free to add in your own in the comment section, and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too good for fun

Before I even start, I know in some capacity this article is either silly, or ironically getting worked up in semantics as a resp...